Christmas Orders: Any Daily Tee ordered before 10pm on 16th Dec will dispatch before Christmas. Any Tee Shop Tee ordered before 10pm GMT on 18th Dec will dispatch before Christmas.

1. Change Currency |
  2. |
  1. Fairtrade T-Shirts & Sweaters

Posted: November 16th 2017
    Posted by: ziminvader

Yes, i know everyone wants cheap and many T-Shirts and yeah I know most people don't give a s.... about fairtrade or environmentally friendly clothes.

But... what about the few people who give, who care? People who want to pay a little more for less things, who rate quality over quantity?

Maybe, just maybe there is a small chance of a possibility to create a category for those folks. I really like the creative styles of the prints, I bought some shirts too and I would like to buy an ugly sweater for christmas....

But it bothers me that I can only buy these great prints on cheap t-shirts that are (mostly) produced under awful conditions and shipped around the globe (to create tons of co2) before they get a nice and outstanding image.

So I would be very happy if in near future there could a category of fairtrade cotton shirts and sweaters. Do something remarkable, show that you care. I thinks you will get quite more customers to enjoy your great work.

Thanks for your patience.

2. Posted: November 21st 2017
    Posted by: LadyNyan

I think it's a great idea !

3. Posted: November 28th 2017
    Posted by: Athanos

I agree too! By the way, what is Qwertee policy regarding the quality of the t-shirts? Where do they come from? How do they control the way they are being made? I could accept to pay more (20€ a tshirt maybe?) if for sure I knew that everything was granted all the way from cotton labor to manufacturing!

Show full version