CHRISTMAS SHIPPING INFO: Tee Shop/Prints bought after 20/12 and Daily Tees bought after 9:59 pm on 17/12 may not dispatch until after Christmas.

1. Change Currency |
  2. |
  1. Where do I put Gift Voucher code?

Posted: October 29th 2018
    Posted by: draxamita

I've received a Gift from a friend with a Qwertee Code for a free tee. I tried to order one, I arrived until the transfer on paypal without ever finding the place to enter the code. Where is it?

2. Posted: October 29th 2018
    Posted by: Leelu

I'm having a similar issue; the option is just not there, or hiding.

3. Posted: October 29th 2018
    Posted by: ceskis

Me too!

4. Posted: October 29th 2018
    Posted by: Machinmachin

I'm having the same trouble

5. Posted: October 29th 2018
    Posted by: Niall001

Glad to see if I have not gone insane! It seems to be missing. Hopefully QwerteeBot sorts it soon.

6. Posted: October 29th 2018
    Posted by: randotron

I've been looking for this all morning. There doesn't appear to be any kind of Discount/Promo code field available at any point during the checkout process.

7. Posted: October 29th 2018
    Posted by: eldath

I was wondering if it is related to the current deal since with the reduced prices and free or near enough shipping the price is already very low.

8. Posted: October 29th 2018
    Posted by: Lohoris

I have the same problem. I've just written to support, if anybody has any news please let everybody else know : )

9. Posted: October 29th 2018
    Posted by: Demongrl7

Omg same .. decided against buying one now :/ shame. Hope it gets sorted soon...

10. Posted: October 29th 2018
    Posted by: flaschenpost

damned..! just wished I would have read this thread before!! (instead searching the FAQ (--> no answer! ;-) about entering the discount code or <i-don´t-know-how-often) reloading my card and trying/searching again)

11. Posted: October 30th 2018
    Posted by: Zephirod

Got the same Problem, still no solution and Support is not answering :(

12. Posted: October 30th 2018
    Posted by: plfuertes

one more over here with the same issue

13. Posted: October 30th 2018
    Posted by: ardagan

Same issue here

14. Posted: November 26th 2018
    Posted by: Hyperactive

a month later and still no change i see. no option for me either

15. Posted: November 26th 2018
    Posted by: orangebubble

The discount code box was there yesterday (when I started looking at tees and putting them in my basket), but is gone today. The difference today is that there is free shipping. I wonder whether, as someone said above, they remove the box when they have events on. Bit sneaky of them to be honest, particularly if you've a voucher to use, but I guess they don't want people having a particularly big discount - they want them coming back to buy again.

16. Posted: December 3rd 2018
    Posted by: Jonnymad

I've added the code I've just received by email and it says it's invalid. Nice one.

Show full version