The world’s greatest daily tee website is hiring! We’re looking to find a few incredible people to come work with us here at Qwertee.com
Specifically we’re looking for the following people at the moment:
Qwertee order picker
QWERTEE ORDER PICKER – Part time team
VERY IMPORTANT!!! YOU MUST BE LOCATED IN DUBLIN (IRELAND) TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB. IF YOU DON'T LIVE HERE AT THE MOMENT PLEASE DO NOT APPLY, WE CAN'T CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION!!!
We're looking for someone to help pick and pack orders for Qwertee on a part-time, relief basis around the time of our sales. The work will be mainly weekends but availability during the week is also desirable. Your main work will be printing labels for orders, picking/packing them and dispatching them.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
As mentioned above, you must live in Dublin (Ireland) to apply for this job, if you don't please don't apply.
As the majority of this job will be picking orders and managing stock we're looking for someone that has good attention to detail, as it's very important that we send our customers the correct tees! It's also important that you are comfortable doing quite repetitive work.
The position is part-time shifts which are mainly around the time of our sales and will be mainly weekend work with some weekdays – being flexible in your availability is a must! The role may suit students or people looking to pick up a shift here and there. Very successful workers may be invited to work on our full-time team if it suits both parties.
You'll be on your feet while picking orders and while there is no heavy lifting involved, there will be quite a bit of moving of boxes of t-shirts, bags of mail etc, so it's important you're happy enough doing this and have a decent level of physical fitness.
Ideally you'll have some kind of experience in order picking or similar repetitive work where good levels of details are needed. This isn't essential, we're happy to train you on this if you have the right attitude and are keen.
What we’re offering:
- A part-time position with a young and exciting company.
- Excellent pay and conditions for the right person. If you’re a hard worker who can work quickly and efficiently, we will pay you accordingly
- The power/responsibility to be in charge of our stock and coming up with the best ways of getting orders out to customers efficiently. If you come up with better ways of doing things we’ll reward you for it.
- The opportunity to grow within the company if you want to. You’ll be CEO in no time if you’ve got what it takes:)
- Monthly free tees!
- You must live in Dublin (Ireland) so you can work some days of the week at our production facility in Dublin 11. If you don't live in Dublin please don't apply.
- Ideally you have experience in order picking or similar repetitive work with attention to detail required
- You are comfortable working alone and can stay motivated by yourself
- You have decent tech skills: can print labels, fill out forms online etc
- You are flexible with your time and consistent.
How to Apply:
The application procedure is a test of your ability to work accurately so please stick to it exactly to show us how good you are!
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the title of the position you are applying for and your name as the subject. For example: “Qwertee Order Picker - Temp Team”
- Write a brief email about how you think you are suitable for this position and attach your CV (preferably in PDF form)
- We’ll send you an auto-reply to say we got your email but we will not get back to you unless we’re keen on interviewing you/talking to you further about the position. This isn’t us being mean, we just literally don’t have the manpower to get back to everyone in person. Maybe when we’ve hired you and you’re in charge of recruiting you can do things differently!
- If we think you’re suitable we may ask you to do some sample work/a trial with us to see you in action and to make sure you want to work for us! This is likely to consist of a few days of part time work. If we decide to take you on we’ll pay you for this.
Qwertee Dev Ops
We’re looking for someone to assist our head web developer with the current Qwertee site, working on new and improved versions of the site and on new projects also.
What we’re offering:
- A part time (possibly becoming full time if it suits both parties) position with a young and exciting company with a real focus on technology.
- Lots of freedom for you to choose suitable work hours, you can be based anywhere in the world, so long as you have great English and the required skills
- Excellent pay and conditions for the right person. If you’re a hard worker that can get work done quickly and efficiently we’re willing to pay you accordingly
- Come up with better ways of doing things and we’ll reward you for it, we’re always looking to doing things better and we hope you are also!
- The opportunity to work on open source software
- Monthly free tees!
What we need:
- Coffee Script
- Good English skills
- A Linux workstation
- Self employed so you can invoice us
- Linux server administration
How to Apply:
Include a write up telling us a little bit about yourself, why you're suited to this position and your previous work experience
- Include a link to your Github profile if you have one
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Dev Ops Application” and your Name. For example: “Dev Ops Application: John Doe”
We’ll send you an autoreply to say we got your email but we will not get back to you unless we’re keen on interviewing you/talking to you further about the position. This isn’t us being mean, we just literally don’t have the manpower to get back to everyone in person.
Thanks for reading this far, if you have any other vitally important skills that don't fit any of the above job descriptions we're always keen to hear from you in any case. Feel free to forward your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know a bit about you and what you can do!